Monday, May 28, 2012

A Very Overdue Post

Oh hai, readers. Before you throw at "Laziest Blogger Ever" award at my head, I do have a little bit of an excuse for my absence. You see, I've been a little preoccupied making a human.


Well, that accounts for the past four months, but not the few before that. In all honesty, I've been a little confused about this blog and its purpose. Its focus originally was to be my life as a new wife with a strong learning toward my dress obsession and everyday 'style.' Then the only thing I felt like blogging about was my attempts at photography, which I realized strayed from the original concept. So I was torn. And stopped posting. Until I can figure out what I want this blog to be, I may not be a frequent blogger here.

However, I started a pregnancy/baby blog at And Baby Makes Three, which everyone is welcome to follow, if that's your thing.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!